- Cruising: Join the fun at an Egyptian dinner and galabeya party, dressed in traditional Egyptian attire.
- Aswan: Follow the footsteps of Winston Churchill and Agatha Christie as you enjoy high tea in true colonial English-style at Aswan's famous Old Cataract Hotel, as the sun begins to set.
- Luxor: Visit a working bakery and witness local artisans making authentic Egyptian bread.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts (BB), 7 Lunches (L), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT) and 7 Dinners (D), all with bottled water plus tea or coffee. Festive Highlight Dinner: 24 Dec New Year's Eve dinner in Cairo which will replace an included meal.
- Cairo: With your Egyptologist, gaze upon Tutankhamun's treasures at the Egyptian Musuem, gaze upon the most recognisable symbols of ancient Egypt: the full-faced funeral mask, gold coffin, gilded throne and precious jewellery – all treasures of Tutankhamun.
Stay in Style
- Cruising: Cruise the Nile in style, on-board your traditional Nile cruiser with its spacious cabins, bars, shops, lounge, restaurant and swimming pool.
- Cairo: The luxurious Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar El Khayyam Casino is conveniently located on Gezira Island in downtown Cairo. The central section was once the Gezirah Palace, built for the Khedive Isma'il Pasha in 1869.
Top Rated Highlights
- Cairo: Enjoy sightseeing including sweeping views over the city from the Citadel and a visit to the Great Alabaster Mosque.
- Giza: Be mesmerised by the Sound & Light Show at the Great Pyramids.
- Cairo: Take a short scenic flight to Luxor where you will begin your Nile Cruise.
- Karnak: Stand amid a vast forest of columns in the largest temple complex known to man, as your Egyptologist explains the significance behind it. Walk the avenue of ram-headed sphinxes, see the of Rameses II and the Hypostyle Hall.
- Luxor: Visit Luxor Temple.
- Dendera: At the Temple of Hathor, see a rare depiction of Cleopatra and Caesarian.
- Edfu: Visit the only temple in Egypt that is dedicated to two gods.
- Aswan: See Aswan's High Dam and ponder why the Unfinished Obelisk has been left in mid-creation for thousands of years.
- Philae Island: As you journey by motorboat to Philae Island, witness the majestic Temple of Isis rising from the waters.
- Aswan: On-board a traditional Nile felucca, meet a sailor and learn the art of sailing this ancient Nile craft.
- Kom Ombo: Visit the unique temple as it is the only double temple in Egypt.
- West Bank: See the massive stone statues of the Colossi of Memnon.
- West Bank: Embark on an experience with an Egyptologist to visit the mortuary Temple Hatshepsut.
- West Bank: Explore with an Egyptologist the Valley of the Kings which is home to the magnificent tombs of Egypt's Pharaohs.
- Luxor: Enjoy your short flight returning to Cairo.
- Memphis: Visit this famous capital of the ancient world to see the statue of Ramses II and the Great Alabaster Sphinx.
- Sakkara: See the oldest pyramid in the world, the Step Pyramid of King Zoser.
- Giza: With your Egyptologist, meet the enigmatic Sphinx and venture deep inside one of the pyramids, to the chambers where the Pharaohs went to meet their Gods in the afterlife.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.